Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Rap singer. Chain Blinger.

Who killin em in the UK. Everybody gonna to say you K, reluctantly, because most of this press don't f**k wit me. Estelle once said to me, cool down down don't act a fool now now. I always act a fool oww oww. Aint nothing new now now. He crazy, I know what ya thinkin. White Pino I know what you're drinkin. Rap singer. Chain Blinger. Holla at the next chick soon as you're blinkin. What's you're persona. about this American Brama. Am I shallow cuz all my clothes designer. Dressed smart like a London Bloke. Before he speak his suit bespoke. And you thought he was cute before. Look at this P Coat, Tell me he's broke. And I know you're not into all that. I heard your lyrics I feel your spirit. But I still talk that CAAASH. Cuz a lot wags want to hear it. And I'm feelin like Mike at his Baddest. The Pips at they Gladys. And I know they love it. so to hell with all that rubbish


No comments: